Land Booking Instructions
Payment Terms, Mode of Booking & Procedure for Online Land Allotment
- Non-refundable Application fee of Rs 5000/- (Per booking session) will be levied for one person.
- 25 % of Land Premium of the Plot will be payable at the time of booking. The remaining amount of the premium of the land, i.e. Development Charge, Lease Rent, Maintenance Charge & Security Deposit (Exclusive of Taxes) will have to pay after the issue of Letter of Intent.
- The mentioned amount in the Letter of Intent will be deposited online through Invest Portal by the allottee within 60 days from the date of issue of the Letter of Intent. After this period, the validity of the letter of intent will be 120 days from the date of issue, i.e. after 60 days, the simple interest will be payable at the rate of 10 percent per annum on the deposit.
- All correspondence will be done through e-mail and SMS, so it is necessary to provide the correct e-mail ID and mobile number in the application. No paper correspondence will be accepted.
- Just booking of the plot will not grant any right to the allotment of the Land, the Competent Authority will assess the Land of requirement and can make any required change. All over the competent authority has to make the required decision within 7 days otherwise application and totality will be accepted.
- Allotment of industrial land will be done on First cum First Serve basis. The FCFS basis will be decided on the basis of sequence in which the payments will be received in the MPIDC account, not on any other basis. a. For Example: - If two Applicants apply for the same plot, suppose “A” apply on 21/01/2020 & “B” apply on 22/01/2020. We received payment of “B” on 22/01/2020 at 4:00 PM & Payment of “A” received on 22/01/2020 at 4:15 PM in MPIDC Bank Account, than Plot received by “B”.
- If the Executive Director of Regional office rejects the booking application then the applicant can appeal to the Managing Director of MPIDC within 7 days through this portal.
- In general, the land booking process will be as per this Rule “click here”.